WHY ARE WE SO POPULAR?
On our boat we limit the maximum number of guests to six on our diver friendly vessel. We never charge anything extra for BCD, regulator, wet suit, mask, or fins. We have a full stock of prescription masks as well. So you can travel light leaving more room in your bags while traveling. Our regulators are all adjustable with dive computers. When scuba diving we use state of the art high pressure scuba cylinders. This means you can take off 4 to 5 pounds from your scuba unit. Also since you tank is shorter than an aluminum 80 it will not be felt behind your head or lower back. Only soft weights are used. We bring your scuba gear to you while you are seated at the stern to roll right into the water with no need to stand up. Food, beverage towels and fleece lined hooded jackets are offered on board. We are tech diver and side mount diver friendly. Our store is open every day from 8:00 to 5:00 for your convenience.
Discover why the Kona coast waters receive such high ratings and reviews from divers world-wide. We have the best rates for rental of gear and free information on great shore dives. See our local Shore Diving locations by clicking here. We stock stage bottles, doubles, rebreather tanks, and mixes to 100% O₂. Looking for colorful fish? Looking for large creatures? Turtles, rays and pelagic fish often drift by – just an arm’s length away. And when you come up we offer towels and fleece lined hooded jackets.
We offer all levels of training courses. Allow us to escort you to a new, wondrous and different world. An underwater habitat alive with vivid colors, shapes, textures and creatures. A world where the roles you play takes on a new dimension. Come and go on an adventure with us and escape to a peaceful place to renew your energy and excite your senses. We do offer Introductory Dives for anyone interested in trying SCUBA diving. You can find those details under the “Dive Courses” section. Introductory dives are available as shore dives only. You can choose to become a PADI open water certified diver in as little as three days.
EXPERIENCE OUR MANTA RAY NIGHT DIVE
Our manta ray night dive is Kona’s most popular dive! Snorkelers are also welcome. This is where we really work hard to excel in presenting our world famous manta ray night dive. We set up the brightest lights that will enable your video and photos to come out perfect even with no strobe or light of your own. We even present ultraviolet and infra-red lighting to display natural underwater fluorescent luminescence of corals and other life underwater at night. Our underwater scenery acquires a completely different dimension when you experience night diving in Hawaii. It will definitely be a memorable and exciting experience! Ho’olu komo la kaua. Mahalo nui loa.
- Who owns mystery Valentine’s Day wedding ring found by diver?
- Gulf of Mexico diver describes confrontation with monster mako shark
- Blind scuba diver discovers hidden talent for underwater photography
- French duo bring frigid freediving to Qikiqtarjuaq, Nunavut
- Watch incredible footage of the longest open saltwater SCUBA dive by a woman
- Scuba diver takes a dip to celebrate 80th birthday
- The dreadful (and unnatural) toll of freediving: trying to fathom what makes people risk their lives in this pitiless sport
- Florida Scuba Divers and Spearfishermen Balk at 68 New Regulations Recommended to Protect Coral
- Can you spot the seahorse?
- Kiwi coroner: Vanuatu diver’s death ‘unnecessary and avoidable'; tour company criticized
- The jaws of death: Heart-stopping moment that diver leaned out of cage to pat Great White shark on the nose
- Diver dies in one of world’s deepest rock pools in French Pyrenees
- Man surprises girlfriend with elaborate proposal using a scuba diver while on a date at an aquarium
- Brit diver has involuntary homicide charges dropped after deaths in Malta
- Stunning images show ice diver submerged in sub-zero Antarctic waters
- Brit octogenarian diver from Plymouth celebrates 50 years underwater