WHY ARE WE SO POPULAR?
On our boat we limit the maximum number of guests to six on our diver friendly vessel. We never charge anything extra for BCD, regulator, wet suit, mask, or fins. We have a full stock of prescription masks as well. So you can travel light leaving more room in your bags while traveling. Our regulators are all adjustable with dive computers. When scuba diving we use state of the art high pressure scuba cylinders. This means you can take off 4 to 5 pounds from your scuba unit. Also since you tank is shorter than an aluminum 80 it will not be felt behind your head or lower back. Only soft weights are used. We bring your scuba gear to you while you are seated at the stern to roll right into the water with no need to stand up. Food, beverage towels and fleece lined hooded jackets are offered on board. We are tech diver and side mount diver friendly. Our store is open every day from 8:00 to 5:00 for your convenience.
Discover why the Kona coast waters receive such high ratings and reviews from divers world-wide. We have the best rates for rental of gear and free information on great shore dives. See our local Shore Diving locations by clicking here. We stock stage bottles, doubles, rebreather tanks, and mixes to 100% O₂. Looking for colorful fish? Looking for large creatures? Turtles, rays and pelagic fish often drift by – just an arm’s length away. And when you come up we offer towels and fleece lined hooded jackets.
We offer all levels of training courses. Allow us to escort you to a new, wondrous and different world. An underwater habitat alive with vivid colors, shapes, textures and creatures. A world where the roles you play takes on a new dimension. Come and go on an adventure with us and escape to a peaceful place to renew your energy and excite your senses. We do offer Introductory Dives for anyone interested in trying SCUBA diving. You can find those details under the “Dive Courses” section. Introductory dives are available as shore dives only. You can choose to become a PADI open water certified diver in as little as three days.
EXPERIENCE OUR MANTA RAY NIGHT DIVE
Our manta ray night dive is Kona’s most popular dive! Snorkelers are also welcome. This is where we really work hard to excel in presenting our world famous manta ray night dive. We set up the brightest lights that will enable your video and photos to come out perfect even with no strobe or light of your own. We even present ultraviolet and infra-red lighting to display natural underwater fluorescent luminescence of corals and other life underwater at night. Our underwater scenery acquires a completely different dimension when you experience night diving in Hawaii. It will definitely be a memorable and exciting experience! Ho’olu komo la kaua. Mahalo nui loa.
- ‘Perfect storm’ mystery deepens: Divers searching the hulk of trawler that sank in brutal seas find no sign of the bodies of four fishermen who went down with the ship
- ‘Beyond my wildest dreams’ – Diver visits sunken ship his grandfather served on during World War One
- Australia: Scuba diving world record attempt on Mornington Peninsula
- Divers find methane-eating organisms deep in flooded cave
- Clean-up dives, recycling: Lebanese respond to garbage crisis
- How to experience cage diving with great white sharks off San Diego coast
- In polar photography, a battle with fear and cold
- Florida scuba diver finds barnacle-covered camera at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico
- Blue Planet: Heroic diver saves starving turtle after a plastic bag became lodged eight inches down her throat â€“ days
- Egypt: Roman Shipwreck, Royal Discoveries Uncovered Underwater Near Alexandria
- Ever Wonder How Underwater Welding Is Possible? We Did Too
- Ever wanted to get married underwater? Now you can
- Body of missing scuba diver from New Jersey found 171 feet underwater in Old New York iron mine
- Meet ‘Her Deepness’ – the 82-year-old deep sea diver who spent two weeks living under water
- Arkansas woman works to set scuba gear world record
- Video: Divers freeing whale sharks from fishing nets is the most beautiful thing you will see all day